Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Adjusting Meds.

Yeah, either my Seroquel quit working, or I'm toxic due 2 too high Lithium level.Get that checked 2morrow. Was supposed 2 do it last week, but I thought my Bridgeway nurse called the order in 2 the Health Dept,when in actuality, I had the order and was supposed 2 give it 2 them.
Well, Dr.Satisky started me on Seroquel XR ( Extended Release) 400mg last Tues. Not enough. up'd  the dose 2 500 mg 2day.
Now, this is a real eye opener. All the times I've been getting lithium levels,I've taken my night  time lithium at 11 PM.But,Ryan went in the nurse with me2day, and he caught that she said 2 take my lithium 12 hours before level.Therefore, I may be able 2 go back 2 the amount of lithium that's been workin' 4 me-1200 mg.
Anyway, here's hoping!
Until, they get the right " DIAL" 4 me, I'm an emotional basketcase.And,it is very humbling 2 have 2 depend on Michael J. and Ryan 4 all my desisions ( Except the Bible,it's 2 deeply ingrained in me)
If I lived alone, I would never make it. I wake up at midnight.Me, " Is it time 2 get up?"  Michael J,"No."And, maybe twice more till at earliest 5 AM,it's finaly time 2 get up.
Thank the Lord:Jehova Is My Refuge!

No comments:

Post a Comment