Monday, January 3, 2011

Miracle At Dixon Correctional Center.January 3rd 2011.

My middle son,Daniel has been incarcerated 4 seven years.And, he led a tormented life because he was hyper, totaly out of control.Everyone in my family and my husband's family believed he should be medicated,as did my psyche doctor ( Edwalds).But, Michael J. would not have it.Only God knows the real reason he was against it.Anyway, he finaly agreed 2 take him 2 our Pentecostal preacher. And, after we talked awile,and I shared that I felt that Daniel needed meds, our pastor  said that we wouldn't want 2 start him on med at such a young age. He was 8.
But, that's another story, maybe a book.Now, I just wanted 2 share that after 7 years of me and my friends praying, the prison psyche docs are finaly gonna try Seroquel on him.A drug that I have been taking since 03 for my Bi-Po;ar Disorder.It has helped me so much, and Daniel is so like me in ways. So, I have written more than one letter 2 his docs requesting this med 4 him.And, long story short, they are going 2 introduce this med soon 2 his chemicaly imbalanced mind soon.
Praise the Lord!
YAHWEH REIGNS!











my son, Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment