Monday, January 10, 2011

SONSHINE'S Take On Jared L.Gabrielle Gifford's Shooter.

U might say I am obsessed with this.But, not really. I still do my normal things, such as running the house, with Ryan's help, and caring 4 our 4 dogs.
But, being Bi-Polar and loosing complete touch with reality from time 2 time gives me much empathy 4 Jared. Also, my mother was paranoid scizaphrenic
But, I think there are 2 types of people who have these disorders.
One is my kind.If I sence danger, I hide. My mother was also like that.
Then there is Jared's kind. ( I'm not speaking with authority- my view)
When he sences danger, he attacks.
Ryan, my youngest son, who has had 2 years of psycology informed me that scientists are looking in2 a "Killer Gene.". possibility.I am going 2 try and verify that later.
Right now, I am begging people 2 refrain from name calling.
Jared is sick.
Jared needs help.
This shouldn't have happened.
Where were his parents?
Where were his teachers?
How 'bout the Army?
He tried 2 enlist.
I am praying every day that he'll get as well as possible, and that he'll be able 2 comprehend the GOOD NEWS that JESUS loves him, died 4 him, is coming 4 his children: Maybe soon.
I would love 2 write him.If anyone knows if that could be possible, please let me know.
BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL : 4 THEY SHALL RECEIVE MERCY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment