Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Cry 4 Help No One Heard.

Well, it's 11;20 PM, January 1rst, 2011.I'm really feeling back 2 my easy gong self.The doc adjusted my meds,And, Mike, Ryan and I have began 2 work 2gether, have become a unity.Praise Jesus!
But, now I have 2 share my heart with U, my FB friends.I have 2 ask, did U not notice anything dif about me lately?  I don't know how U could've missed it. Putting on sappy love songs ALOT, being online 4ever.
Next question: If U did notice anything, why did U not ask me what was up, or message Mike?Maybe U think not your buisness, not your responsibility. But, I'm here 2 tell U that we are all in this thing called LIFE 2gether
Whether we be Christian, Jew, whatever.Because we are all in the family of Mankind.Doesn't mean we should pick at each other,but we should be sensitive 2 what we see.There is a gal  on my Friend list that is sending out signal after signal that she needs an inner healing.And, I'm praying 4 her, and I do minister 2 her, gently as the Lord leads.
Having said that: Someone close attacked me cause I wrote that note about what the Lord did in Michael J's  and my marriage.And, it was totaly out of pride.And, I made one wrong comment at the end (Bullying).
When confronted,I apologised deeply, I took the comment off, and I just took the whole note off
When Mike and I finaly realized I needed 2 see my doc, I told person I had an appt. and would get back after appt. She was nice. Thought we were squared.But, when I called her after appt. she had turned. And, basicaly accused me that I'd let this go on 2 long, yada yada yada I said 2 cut me some slack. She said, " Not when the family is concerned.". And she said not 2 share personal stuff on FB anymore, and she'd be monitering me.I agreed. But, now that I'm better I say, " I ought 2 obey God rather than her."I would go directly 2 person, but Michael J. won't let me.So, I'm sharing with U, so none of U ever kick one when down.I'll get over this soon.God Is With Me.Good Night.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment