Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Living With Bi-Polar Disorder. By Me.

First.Why SONSHINE?Because I love JESUS, and I want 2 let the Son shine: In me, through me, around me.
Having said that, I'm here 2 tell U that being diagnosed with this disorder, handicap  if U will ,is not the end of the world.I've suffered from it 4 22 years,and I have the worst kind.Yes, there are degrees of it.
I like 2 think of Bi-Polar Disorder as a journey.Hold on 2 your hat. Cause, it's a wild ride!
My life has never been dull Rather very colorful..
I can look at it this way now.But, when I first " Got" it, there wasn't mch info about it.And, it didn't fit in2 my families Christian beliefs at all.
Tomorrow, I will share about that,as it is late, and need my beauty sleep.
I wanna share a thought that popped in2 my head recently: When U think you've got life by the balls- Look Out Here Comes an Avalanche!
U can do this. I've done it 4 22 years,and am still doing it.
Main thing is GOD loves U just as U are.Contrary 2 popular belief, God made U and He didn't do a half bad job.
So, hold yer head up high, looking 2 the  sky.
Jesus Christ loves U, and so do I.
That's all 4 now.
I would so appreciate  what U have 2 say

2 comments:

  1. The other day God told me to Thank Him for who I am because He wove me in my mother's womb...and I think you probably read where he showed me if I didn't fight the spiritual warfare I was a prisoner of was....and I was for many years......the answer for me was praise, obedience, worship, and humility and gratefulness for all He has done for me...which is a lot. I take welbutrin and zoloft now...they gave me librium in the 60's...don't remember it changing anything...my type is not so severe.....I'm depressed a lot and spend $$ like I actually have it when I live on about $900 a month. But God is Good. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. prisoner of war...not was...or maybe was..lol

    ReplyDelete